I was once a boy, now I’m a man. It took me twenty-nine years to get there, but I’ve arrived. It’s more than most men can say.
And that’s because age has nothing to do with being a man. Age is merely a number—actions define who he really is. But here’s the problem—most women spend their time trying to change boys into men.
Well that ends today. If you’re dating a boy right now, it’s up to you to be a womanand move on with your life.
9 signs you are dating a man, not a boy:
1. Boys avoid uncomfortable conversations – men know how to communicate their needs
Even the best relationships have friction. You’re going to do or say something he doesn’t like—it’s inevitable. Boys are passive aggressive, whereas a real man will have a productive conversation with you…even if it’s a little awkward.
2. Boys only want to hook up – men invest their time and energy in the right woman
There’s a moment in every man’s life when he realizes that being in a relationship makes him significantly happier than chasing “tail” every night. If you’re only hearing from him at 1 a.m. on a Saturday night, he’s not ready to give up his toys. Move on and find yourself a grown man.
3. Boys will compliment you to get in your pants – men pay compliments because they want you to feel great about yourself
There’s a huge difference between delivering a compliment to get something and delivering a compliment to give something. Real men are givers because they know a real woman will reciprocate.
4. Boys live day by day – men work hard to build a future for themselves and their woman
When you’re only focused on making yourself happy, you can party every night and be lazy every day. Once you realize that other people are relying on you, you’re willing to make the sacrifices you need to support your family.
5. Boys are intimidated by smart women – men are stimulated by them
If he’s insecure about his own intellect, he won’t risk it with a smart girl. The boy will stay in his comfort zone, whereas a real man wants the challenge of a smart woman.
6. Boys make promises they can’t keep – men say it and mean it
One of the biggest mistakes I’ve ever made was telling a woman I loved her when I didn’t mean it. I was a scared little boy trying to make a girl happy. A real man will tell a woman how he feels when he feels it. And if it’s not there, he won’t make it up.
Related: 7 Signs That Show You Have A Cosmic Connection With Someone
7. Boys avoid any chance of rejection – men face their fears and go for it
Here’s the thing, both men and boys hate getting rejected—no matter who you are, rejection sucks. The only difference is that a real man will push through his fears and go for it anyway because you’re worth it.
8. Boys don’t set priorities – a man realizes what’s most important and makes you a priority
A real man wants to spend his time with the people he cares about. And if he’s dating you, he cares about you. He will want to be with you and only you.
9. Boys put you down – men encourage and support you
Scared little boys will try to drag a woman down with them as a defense mechanism. A real man understands that he will grow as a man if his woman is growing as a woman.
Source: The Minds Journal
-Help ‘Inspire Act Achieve’ to raise the vibration and SHARE this article with your family and friends.