Scientists have always been fascinated by alchemy and number 3.
There are some men/women that are brought into this world to shine some light into the more simplistic folk (which make up a large percentage).
These people had come to realize the world or even the universe need some logical way of functioning, and therefore, a great deal of complex mathematics was unearthed to our surface serving as a fundamental language to understand how pretty much everything works.
Sir Isaac Newton is definitely one of the greatest mathematical geniuses the world has ever known. He founded the basis of today’s modern physics and was well versed in the arts of math, astronomy and philosophy.
He was also fascinated by the arcane art of alchemy and some of his notes have translated scripts from the mysterious ancient tablet known as “The Emerald Tablet” or “Tabula Smaragdina”. This tablet was found in Egypt and has fascinated alchemists for centuries, and holds some of the most enigmatic passages in the world.
It also talks and emphasizes the number 3. The number 3 is known since ancient times to be a number of divinity.
Watch the following video to learn more!
Video: The SECRET Code Of Alchemy And The Power Of Number 3!
Translation by Isaac Newton is found among his alchemical papers that are currently housed in King’s College Library, Cambridge University.
- Tis true without lying, certain & most true.
- That which is below is like that which is above & that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracles of one only thing
- And as all things have been & arose from one by the mediation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.
- The Sun is its father, the moon its mother, the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth is its nurse.
- The father of all perfection in the whole world is here.
- Its force or power is entire if it is converted into earth.
- Separate thou the earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross sweetly with great industry.
- It ascends from the earth to the heaven & again it descends to the earth & receives the force of things superior & inferior.
- By this means, you shall have the glory of the whole world
- & thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.
- Its force is above all force. For it vanquishes every subtle thing & penetrates every solid thing.
- So was the world created.
- From this are & do come admirable adaptations whereof the means (or process) is here in this. Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world
- That which I have said of the operation of the Sun is accomplished & ended.
-Help ‘Inspire Act Achieve’ to raise the vibration and SHARE this article with your family and friends.