Robin Sharma is one of the most recognized self-improvement writers in the world, top expert on leadership and personal success. He is the author of 11 major international bestsellers, including “The Greatness Guide” and “The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari”.
His global best seller “The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari” has been translated into more than 70 languages as well as published in over 50 countries.
Robin Sharma is the founder, CEO and Chief Visionary Officer of Sharma Leadership International Inc. (SLI) – a global training company that helps people in various organizations and influences them to realize their potential and to make better decisions. Some of their important clients are GE, Nike, FedEx, NASA, Unilever, Microsoft, BP, IBM, The Harvard Business School and Yale University. During the years of his successful work Robin Sharma has provided us with so many inspirational quotes worth reading and spreading. That’s why we have decided to create a list of the best quotes written by Robin Sharma that will leave you stunned. Reading these quotes will force you to take an action and start working on your dreams.
Robin Sharma Quotes That Will Inspire You to Take an Action
1. Dream Big. Start small. Act now.
2. To double your income, triple your investment in self-development.
3. All change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end.
4. Victims make excuses. Leaders deliver results.
5. If you’re not scared a lot you’re not doing very much.
6. Where victims see adversity, extreme achievers see opportunity.
7. The project you are most resisting carries your greatest growth.
8. Small daily improvements over time lead to stunning results.
9. Ordinary people love entertainment. Extraordinary people adore education.
10. The only failure is not trying.
11. Your excuses are nothing more than the lies your fears have sold you.
12. Today is a great day to behave as the person you’ve always wanted to be.
13. An addiction to distraction is the end of your creative production.
14. Hard work opens doors and shows the world that you are serious about being one of those rare – and special – human beings who use the fullness of their talents to do their very best.
15. Be spectacularly great at what you do. Wear your passion on your sleeve and hold your heart in the palm of your hand. And work hard. Really hard.
16. Exercising will make you look better, feel stronger, and fill you with boundless energy. Staying fit will even make you happier.
17. The beautiful thing about fear is when you run to it, it runs away.
18. When we stop taking risks, we stop living life.
19. The fears we don’t face become our limits.
20. They may be smarter than you. They may have more money than you. They may come from a different city or a better family. But they can NEVER outwork you. And they can NEVER outprepare you. And they just can’t outpractice you. And that’s why you’ll win.
21. As you move outside of your comfort zone, what was once the unknown and frightening becomes your new normal.
22. Fill your brain with giant dreams so it has no room for petty pursuits.
23. No one wants to fail. So most of us don’t even try. Sad. We don’t even take that first step to improve our health or to deepen our working relationships or to realize a dream.
24. Success is not a function of the size of your title but the richness of your contribution.
25. Too many people start their day like a five-alarm fire. Instead, I teach people to start their day a little earlier than they usually do, and urge them to take the time to prepare, to practice, so when you get to work, it is show time and you’re at your best.
26. Once every seven days, do something that frightens you. Every time we do something that we resist and is frightening, we actually grow in our power.
27. Here’s the thing: When you become brilliant at listening, people feel that you care about them. When they feel you care about them, they begin to care about you. And when people care about you, your success becomes a part of how they define their success.
28. Give out what you most want to come back.
29. Your “I CAN” is more important than your IQ.
30. You can’t make someone feel good about themselves until you feel good about
31. The purpose of life is the life of purpose.
32. We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future.
33. Big people don’t make people feel small.
34. Knowing what to do and not doing it is the same as not knowing what to do.
35. You can’t be great if you don’t feel great. Make exceptional health your #1 priority.
What is your favorite Robin Sharma quote?
-Help ‘Inspire Act Achieve’ to raise the vibration and SHARE this article with your family and friends.