Albert Einstein was an extremely gifted mathematician and theoretical physicist.
His contribution to Physics has been phenomenal, because he made the world change its outlook towards this science. He was put among the most profound thinkers and scientists of the 20th century.
He proposed the theory of general relativity and special relativity, and also contributed to the development of quantum mechanics, statistical mechanics and cosmology. Albert Einstein won the Nobel Prize in 1921 for Physics for his explanation of the photoelectric effect and “for his services to Theoretical Physics”, which additionally proved him to be one of the most powerful and influential people ever.
In his lifetime, Einstein has changed the world, and his name has become synonymous with genius. In 1999, Time Magazine named him Person of the century. Another proof of his greatness is the fact that in his honor, a unit used in photochemistry, the Einstein, as well as the chemical element Einsteinium were named after him. It is also good to know that after his death, his brain was preserved for research on his intelligence.
Here are 30 of Albert Einstein’s most brilliant quotes about life and success that will open your mind and make your day:
Related Article: 21 Wise Dalai Lama Quotes to Enrich Your Life
1. Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.
2. You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
3. Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
4. Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
5. Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
6. Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
7. Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
8. We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
9. The only source of knowledge is experience.
10. Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.
11. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
12. If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
13. Most people say that it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
14. Only one who devotes himself to a cause with his whole strength and soul can be a true master. For this reason mastery demands all of a person.
15. When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute — and it’s longer than any hour. That’s relativity.
16. Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.
17. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
Related Article: 35 Robin Sharma Quotes That Will Inspire You to Take an Action
18. Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.
19. There comes a time when the mind takes a higher plane of knowledge but can never prove how it got there.
20. The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive.
21. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking.
22. I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right.
23. Small is the number of people who see with their eyes and think with their minds.
24. If A is a success in life, then A equals X plus Y plus Z. Work is X; Y is play, and Z is keeping your mouth shut.
25. The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed.
26. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
27. I very rarely think in words at all. A thought comes, and I may try to express in words afterwards.
28. A happy man is too satisfied with the present to dwell too much on the future.
29. The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
30. The only reason for time is so that everything doesn’t happen at once.
-Help ‘Inspire Act Achieve’ to raise the vibration and SHARE this article with your family and friends.