Baba Vanga known as the Nostradamus of the Balkans is a blind Bulgarian mystic who is believed to have a chilling gift of making incredible accurate predictions of the future decades ago.
Over 85% of her predictions came true. Even though she died at age 85 in 1996, her legendary prophetic visionary powers have lived on.
Baba Vanga’s Life
Baba Vanga, which means Grandmother Vanga was born on January 31, 1911. She lost her sight when she was 12. She was swept away by a mighty tornado. Later she was found alive, covered with dirt and stones, with sand in her eyes and became blind as a result.
Vanga started making predictions when she was 16. She helped her father find a sheep stolen from the flock. She provided a detailed description of a yard where the animal was being hidden by the thieves. Her powers of foreseeing took shape after she turned 30.
So many people visited Vanga. Adolf Hitler called on her one day. He left her house looking rather upset.
Baba Vanga died on August 11, 1996.
The Chilling Predictions of Baba Vanga
Baba Vanga predicted many of the major global shocks such as the tsunami of 2004 or the attack on the Twin Towers. And now, one last omen seems to begin to be fulfilled: according Baba Yanga, 2016 would be the year that “Muslims will invade Europe”.
According to Baba Vanga, Europe will be invaded by Muslim extremists and the continent as we know it will “cease to exist” by the end of 2016. Specifically, she said that the “Extremists” would use chemical warfare against Europeans” and that a “great Muslim war” would take place.
She predicted that the war would start off with the Arab Spring and mainly take place in Syria before ending with the establishment of a caliphate by 2043, featuring Rome at its center.
Baba Vanga prophesied that in 2018 China will be the first “super power” in the world, taking the lead from the already worn U.S, plus, she added, in the same year a space probe will discover “a new form of energy” in planet Venus.
But that is not the end of the story. She also predicted correctly that the 44th president of the USA would be African American and Barack Obama was elected. However, she also claimed he would be the last president of the USA and that a huge, disastrous economic crisis will emerge when he is leaving office.
“African American president would be the last acting president of the U.S.”
Baba Vanga also predicted the attacks on the Twin Towers, when in 1989 she said:
“Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing.” (1989)
Happened as predicted. The World Trade Center Towers in New York collapsed following terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001. The WTC Towers were dubbed “Twins” or “Brothers.” The terrorists drove passenger planes –“the steel birds”- into the towers. “The bush” obviously relates to the surname of the U.S. president.
She also anticipated the devastating tsunami in 2004 that hit the Thai coast:
“A big wave will cover a large coast with people and villages where everything disappears under water.”
One of the most shocking prediction was made in 1980. The blind old woman said:
“At the turn of the century, in August of 1999 or 2000, Kursk will be covered with water, and the whole world will be weeping over it.”
The prediction did not make any sense back then. Twenty years on, it made a horrifying sense. A Russian nuclear submarine perished in an accident in August of 2000. The sub was named after the city of Kursk, which by no means could have been covered with water.
Among the many predictions, there are some quite exotic, such as ensuring that aliens will help man to live underwater in 2130, or a possible war on Mars in 3005.
Finally, perhaps the most fantastic yet the most apocalyptic: Vanga assured that there will be no survivors on Earth, circa 3797.
Here we created a list of Baba Vanga’s predictions for the coming years:
- 2016: Muslims invade Europe.
- 2023: The Earth’s orbit will suffer major changes
- 2025: Europe’s population will be decimated, reaching almost zero as a result of the wars
- 2028: There will be an attempt to travel to other planets like Venus, with the hope of finding other sources of energy to Earth.
- 2033: The melting of the poles will cause water levels to rise
- 2043: Europe as an established caliphate under Islamic rule
- 2066: A new climate change weapon to be used by America in a bid to retake Rome – the caliphate’s designated new capital.
- 2076: Communism contagious return to Europe and the rest of the world.
- 2084: The rebirth of nature.
- 2100: Man-made sun illuminates the dark side of the planet (This is already in the pipeline — since 2008, scientists have been working on creating an artificial sun using nuclear fusion technology).
- 2130: Extraterrestrial civilizations might reach our planet.
- 2170: Major Global Drought.
- 2187: Two large volcanoes erupt.
- 2262: Planets will slowly change orbits. Mars will be threatened by a comet.
- 2480: Two artificial Suns collide and leave the Earth in total darkness.
- 3005: A war on Mars will change the trajectory of the planet.
- 3010: A comet reaches the Moon, so the Earth is covered by a ring of rocks and ashes.
- 3797: The Earth dies but mankind has advanced enough to move to a new solar system.
- 5079: The universe will end.
You May Also Like: Proof That Consciousness Creates Reality: Welcome to the Matrix
Here is a short video talking about Baba Vanga’s predictions:
Hopefully she got it wrong and better things will come to light in 2016.
What do you think about her predictions? Let us know in the comments section below.
Please SHARE This Story With Your Family and Friends!