Believe it or not, the universe always has your back.
Sometimes, this statement probably sounds totally false.
After all, what about all the bad times, the heartache and the suffering? Did the universe have your back then?
Looking back on my life I can clearly see now that the universe was always working on my behalf, regardless of the pain and suffering I endured.
Maybe you have noticed this before, too.
So with that being said, here are 5 times the universe had your back, even though you didn’t know it at the time:
- That time you dealt with something painful or traumatic as a child. It was hard, but it taught you a lot about how strong and powerful you really are.
- That time you broke up with a romantic partner or friend in the past. It was challenging and sad at the time, but you see now how it was important for you to part ways when you did.
- That time nothing went according to plan, but everything ended up just great regardless. The best times in life, after all, can’t be planned in advance anyway.
- That time you missed a “golden opportunity,” but soon after realized it was a blessing in disguise. What looked golden at the time was really made out of tinfoil in the end.
- That time you fell flat on your face, embarrassed by a personal failure or disaster. As it turns out, that failure ended up being just the kick in the pants you needed to set higher standards for yourself.
Have you ever had any of these experiences in life?
Source: Raise Your Vibration Today
-Help ‘Inspire Act Achieve’ to raise the vibration and SHARE this article with your family and friends.